About Admission

GHK College of Education (C0-Ed), Raitkhana (Karnal) has been declared as Sikh Minority Institution by the stata Govt. of Haryana, Chandigar and has been allowed to conduct admision of Sikh Minority candidates as well as General candidates in the college cited above.

According to, GHK Education Socity has decided to fill all the seats from the merit list, decided by the socity. Out of these seats 60% will be reserved for the Minority candidates. Remaining 40% will be available for general candidates. In case the Sikh reserve seats are not filled by sikh candidates then they will be filled to non sikh candidates strictly on the merit basis

Admission Procedure

The merit list will purely be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2 examination stream wise (Art, Science, Commerce & Vocational). In addtion to eligibility condition as applicable, the sikh candidate have to give the following affidavit at the time of admission to prove themselves to be a sikh student. Affidavit under personal oath mentioning that " I belong to Sikh Religion, abide by principles of sikhism have faith in Ten Sikh Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib and maintain complete sikh appearance ("Sikh Saroop") and do not believe in any other sect" should be duly attested by judicial magistrate or oath commissioner.

Availability of Prospects

By Cash: Prospects containing Application Form will be available in payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) at the sale counter of GHK College of Education.

By Registered Post: The Prospects can also be obtained by sending a demand draft for Rs. 1100/- (One Thousand One Hundred Only) in favour of Principal, GHK College of Education, payable at request for sending the prospects by registered post received before 10 days of last date will only be entertained.

Submission of Application Form

1. The candidate must submit Application Form personally at GHK College of Education, Incomplete form will be rejected.

2. Photograph should be pasted on Application Form and should not be pinned oe stapled.

3. Last date of receipt of Application Form is 25-08-2011.

4. The college will not responsible for late receipt of Application Form due to any reason whatsoever. The candidates are therefor, advised in their own interest to apply well in time.

5. Documents to be attached with the Application Form.

Attested Copies of the Following Documents

1. Matric Certificate (or proof of date of birtj)

2. +2 Certificate.

3. B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the three years.

4. Dgree of B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the three years.

5. M.A. / M.Com. / M.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the two years (if required).

6. Degree of M.A. / M.Com. / M.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the two years (if required).

7. Character certificate, 2011.

8. Haryana certificate(if required)

9. Affidavit of Parents / Guardian

10. Copy of SC/BC Certificate (if required)

11. Affidavit of being a Sikh Candidate

12. Affidavit Against Ragging

13. Original Migration Certificate for B.Ed after 20 days from admission after it Rs. 200/- fine 30th upto November.

Quik Contact

Guru Har Krishan College of Education

Ladwa-Karnal Road, Raitkhana (Via Bhadson)
Distt. Karnal, Haryana
India.

Gmail: ghkce@gmail.com
Email: info@ghkedu.com
Phone: +91 (1744) 221-778

Find us on: www.facebook.com/GHKCE
Follow us on: www.twitter.com/GHKCE