Eligibility for Admission

Eligibility Conditions for Admission to B.Ed. Course

Candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bechlor Degree / Shastri Examination (3 yr. duration after +2) and / or in the Master Degree / Acharya of Maharishi Dayananad University Rohtak, K.U. Kurukshetra, C.D.L.U. Sirsa and Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishav Vidayalaya or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to are eligible for admission to the program.

Note: There shall be no rounding off percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded of to 50%.
45% marks for SC/ST candidates and for Blind / Physical Handicapped & Visually Impaired candidates.
Compartment candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.

Division of Seats

50% seats of the total seats in the college shall be reserved for Group-I (Science & Maths Group Candidates) and other 50% seats shalll be reserved for Group-II (Humanities & Commerce Group Candidates).

Note: The seats which remains vacant in Group-I can be converted in Group-II and vice-versa.

Reservation of Seats

Out of these seats 60% will be reserved for the Minority candidates. Remaining 40% will be available for general candidates. In case the Sikh reserve seats are not filled by sikh candidates then they will be filled to non sikh candidates strictly on the merit basis.

Eligibility Conditions for Admission to D.Ed. Course

Candidate should have passed Senior Secondry (+2) examination securing 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC and BC category in aggregate including english as one of the subject passed.

Note: A candidate having higher qualification will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever. He/She will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and to other eligibility conditions.
The eligibility of the candidate for admission will be verified at the time of admission / counselling.
The admission will be open to bonefied resident of Haryana only.

Division of Seats

Stream
% if seats allowted
Arts
35%
Science
35%
Commerce
28%
Vocational Education
02%

Note: If the seats in science stream remain vacant it will be converted into commerce stream and vice-versa.
If in all streams (Science, Commerce & Vocational) seats remain vacant then it will be converted into Arts stream.

Reservation of Seats

Out of these seats 60% will be reserved for the Minority candidates. Remaining 40% will be available for general candidates. In case the Sikh reserve seats are not filled by sikh candidates then they will be filled to non sikh candidates strictly on the merit basis.

Quik Contact

Guru Har Krishan College of Education

Ladwa-Karnal Road, Raitkhana (Via Bhadson)
Distt. Karnal, Haryana
India.

Gmail: ghkce@gmail.com
Email: info@ghkedu.com
Phone: +91 (1744) 221-778

Find us on: www.facebook.com/GHKCE
Follow us on: www.twitter.com/GHKCE